Is your dad the big cheese? If so, we’ve got the perfect draw prize for Father’s Day! We’ve partnered up with a fellow independent retailer and near neighbour on Aldeburgh High Street, O&C Butcher, to give you the opportunity to win your dad a very special gift.
Our prize includes two incredible cheeses, Mør Wholemeal Spelt and Sourdough Snap Crackers, and a gift box of Happy Socks containing four pairs of socks! Our thanks go to O&C Butcher, the home of quality fashion in Aldeburgh since 1884, for providing these fantastic combed cotton socks.
The exquisite cheeses included are Double Barrel from Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese and Sparkenhoe Blue, a new cheese from the producers of Sparkenhoe Red Leicester. Deep and strong Double Barrel is created by maturing a small number of Lincolnshire Poachers for between two to three years, while Sparkenhoe Blue is savoury with a satisfying dense texture and delicate blue veining.
For your chance to win a hamper containing 350g of Double Barrel, 350g of Sparkenhoe Blue, a box of Mør crackers, and a gift box of Happy Socks socks in red, turquoise and navy (size 41-46), enter our draw via the form below.
The closing date is Sunday 9 June so that the prize can be packed and delivered in time for Father’s Day. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. The winner will receive a 350g of Double Barrel, 350g of Sparkenhoe Blue, a box of Mør crackers, and a gift box of Happy Socks cheese socks in red, turquoise and navy (size 41-46) - delivered to a UK mainland address.
2. To enter the prize draw you must be a UK resident and over 18 years of age
3. This prize draw is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of O&C Butcher or Slate.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Only one entry per person and no responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is as specified in each prize draw, and Slate reserves the right to amend the prize draw end date at any time.
7. If you win a prize draw, we will notify you by e-mail or telephone. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner of the prize draw will be published on the Slate website and social media pages or alternatively email email@example.com to request winner names stating for which prize draw.
9. By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Slate or O&C Butcher may require.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. This prize draw is being run by Slate Cheese Ltd, 138 High Street, Aldeburgh, Suffolk, IP15 5AQ
13. Slate Cheese will not share your details with any third parties with exception if you have requested to receive email newsletters from O&C Butcher.
14. Closing Date: 11:59pm Sunday 9 June 2019
15. You have the option to receive enews from Slate and O&C Butcher with offers, information and news about the destination by ticking the box above.
Please click the links below to review the privacy policies.